We define ‘insight’ as the power and ability to analyse, interpret and apply findings in an intelligent way, releasing real and actionable benefits to clients.
- We take steps to understand the practical implications of research for your business, enabling us to deliver relevant and actionable insight.
- Analysis and interpretation is carried out by highly qualified, experienced researchers and analysts with knowledge of the project and client objectives.
- Our team of research professionals are kept up to date with project progress and participate in scheduled internal Project Briefings.
- All reports and presentations are reviewed by experienced researchers prior to submission, thus providing additional opportunity for new insight to be applied to the findings
All projects undergo a rigorous strategic phase which has operated with great success for more than 15 years.
- A Project Director is appointed at the initial proposal stage and is immediately your point of contact for the entire project.
- The Project Director unlocks the Taverner ‘knowledge bank’ at internal Project Briefings attended by the senior research staff.
- The close-knit team environment ensures on-going collaboration between departments and experienced researchers.
- The project teams meet daily to discuss progress and performance targets.
- Strategy meetings are held with the client to share information prior to developing detailed research material and instruments.
- All research tools are tested and piloted before going into field, and client approval/review is requested prior to proceeding.
Accountability is more than a phase, it is an imperative and ensures projects are of the highest quality and delivered on time and budget.
- The assigned Project Director is personally accountable for all aspects of the project and for maintaining the ongoing client relationship.
- The Project Director has the experience, autonomy and authority to address virtually any client request.
- Regular progress updates are provided to the client throughout the project.
- Deadlines, costs and quality are recognised as critical elements in all projects.
- Department Managers are directly accountable to Project Directors and are accountable for the quality of the ultimate project output.
- Experienced staff are deployed to oversee the project at all levels.
- All projects follow defined Quality Assurance procedures.
- All projects may be subject to internal Quality Assurance audits.
Why Choose Us
- Full service from methodology design, fieldwork (desk research, telephone, online or face-to-face) and through to advanced analysis and reporting
- In-house telephone and face-to-face field teams, no outsourcing or off-shoring
- A senior researcher project manages every project
- No project too big or too small, we work with you to determine the ideal solution for your needs
- In business for more than 20 years means we’ve seen just about every type of research there is
- ISO 20252 certification and AMSRO membership ensures quality and peace of mind