We define ‘insight’ as the power and ability to analyse, interpret and apply findings in an intelligent way, releasing real and actionable benefits to clients.
- We take steps to understand the practical implications of research for your business, enabling us to deliver relevant and actionable insight.
- Analysis and interpretation is carried out by highly qualified, experienced researchers and analysts with knowledge of the project and client objectives.
- Our team of research professionals are kept up to date with project progress and participate in scheduled internal Project Briefings.
- All reports and presentations are reviewed by experienced researchers prior to submission, thus providing additional opportunity for new insight to be applied to the findings
All projects undergo a rigorous strategic phase which has operated with great success for more than 15 years.
- A Project Director is appointed at the initial proposal stage and is immediately your point of contact for the entire project.
- The Project Director unlocks the Taverner ‘knowledge bank’ at internal Project Briefings attended by the senior research staff.
- The close-knit team environment ensures on-going collaboration between departments and experienced researchers.
- The project teams meet daily to discuss progress and performance targets.
- Strategy meetings are held with the client to share information prior to developing detailed research material and instruments.
- All research tools are tested and piloted before going into field, and client approval/review is requested prior to proceeding.
Accountability is more than a phase, it is an imperative and ensures projects are of the highest quality and delivered on time and budget.
- The assigned Project Director is personally accountable for all aspects of the project and for maintaining the ongoing client relationship.
- The Project Director has the experience, autonomy and authority to address virtually any client request.
- Regular progress updates are provided to the client throughout the project.
- Deadlines, costs and quality are recognised as critical elements in all projects.
- Department Managers are directly accountable to Project Directors and are accountable for the quality of the ultimate project output.
- Experienced staff are deployed to oversee the project at all levels.
- All projects follow defined Quality Assurance procedures.
- All projects may be subject to internal Quality Assurance audits.