In-House Data Collection
Taverner carries out all research activities in-house through a professionally managed Research Operations department on site at our Foveaux St Surry Hills head office in Sydney. Our facilities include:
- 40+ CATI stations
- 200 fully trained field operators throughout Australia for telephone and face-to-face projects – we are also specialists at working in regional and rural NSW
- Multi-station separate executive interviewing facilities for sensitive or higher level CATI projects
- 24/7 operational capability
- Multilingual operators representing major foreign languages
- Toll free ‘1800’ capacity for handling in-bound calls
- Online research utilising multiple online survey platforms
- A fleet of 50+ latest model Samsung Android based tablets for CAPI and face-to-face projects
- Access to state of the art qualitative research venues across Australia
- An international network of affiliated research agencies with comparable quality standards
Let Taverner manage your data collection and data management process. Quantitative or qualitative, we guarantee complete confidentiality.
Your Australian Fieldwork Partner
Taverner is well equipped to provide international research agencies an independent Australian partner to facilitate research in the Australian and New Zealand markets. We offer research design and consultation, project management, through to data collection services (CATI, CAPI, CAWI, F2F, etc) using our Australasian experience and knowledge.